Content of T.I.S.P.
With TISP you acquire or extend knowledge in all important sub-areas of information security, such as:
- Hacking and content security
- Network security from firewalls to security in mobile networks
- Security management from ISO 27001 and IT basic protection to awareness
- Legal and economic aspects of information security
- System security and authorization management
- Application security
- Security in mobile devices.
The content is subdivided into 20 modules of different subject matters. The entire training and examination material is provided in German.
The examination takes four hours. It is held in form of a multiple-choice test consisting of 180 questions.
In order to be admitted to the exam, the examinee must have several years of professional experience in the field of information security and provide evidence of having attended a T.I.S.P. final training course.
In case of failure the re-examination can take place without repeated training.