RSA Conference 2020
February, 24. - 27.02.2020, San Francisco, USA
TeleTrusT presented "IT Security made in Germany"
Moscone Center, North Expo, Booth No. 5671
Once again, TeleTrusT coordinated the presentation of "IT Security made in Germany" at the RSA Conference. German technology and quality associated worldwide with the slogan "made in Germany" form the basis for the excellent reputation of German IT security. The RSA Conference as the world's leading IT security event is an important forum for German companies and institutions seeking to establish contacts and to extend existing connections.
Exhibiting TeleTrusT members
- Beta Systems
- G Data
- MB connect line
- Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity
23.02.2020, 08:00 - 11:00 pm - On invitation only
24.02.2020, 10:00 am - 03:30 pm - Registration required
German-American IT Security Forum
IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT) in cooperation with FCEDA - Fairfax County Economic Development Authority, GACC - German American Chamber of Commerce and Symantec
Morrison & Foerster LLP
425 Market St
10:00 - 10:15 am Greetings
Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann, Chairmann, IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT)
John P. Carlin, Chairmann, Morrison & Foerster's Global Risk and Crisis Management pratice group
Mirko Wutzler, CEO, German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC)
10:15 - 11:45 am Keynotes
1. ENISA, Dr. Steve Purser
2. BSI, Fritz Bollmann
3. SoSafe, Dr. Niklas Hellemann: "Anonymous phising simulations as a no finger pointing learning tool"
4. QuoScient, André Heller: "A mature cyber security strategy needs collective defense against threats!"
11:45 am - 12:30 pm Lunch
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm: Security Solutions Showcase
Moderation: Thomas Hemker, Symantec
1. DriveLock, Mario Schwalm: "To Trust or Not to Trust: The Zero Trust model in modern IT Security environments"
2. comforte, Felix Rosbach: " Al + Date-Centric Security = Future"
3. cryptovision, Adam Ross: "Securing the Internet of Things - Embedded Security Made in Germany"
4. genua, Arnold Krille: "Security Defined Networking: A necessity for networks of tomorrow"
5. MB connect line, Stefan Müller: "Security in your own hands"
6. secunet, Johan Hesse: "Trusted platform at the edge - Securing the Industrial Internet with 'secunet edge' "
02:30 pm Break
02:45 - 3:30 pm: VIP Panel: Digital Sovereignty
Moderation: Michael Barth, genua
- ENISA, Dr. Steve Purser, Head of Core Operations Department (COD)
- SEC Consult America, Kelly Robertson, CEO
- secunet, Dr. Kai Martius, CTO
24.02.2020, 05:00 pm
German Pavilion Opening
25.02.2020, 2:20 - 3:10 pm - RSA conference ticket required
TeleTrusT RSA Gold Sponsor Track: "The European Cybersecurity Act and its impact on US companies"
Moscone Center South 208
747 Howard St
CA 94103, USA
Panel Session with TeleTrusT, ENISA, BSI, SGS
Session Abstract: The European Agency ENISA received the mandate to implement a comprehensive cybersecurity framework in Europe withe the European Cyber Security Act. Protecting future IT systems - from critical infrastructures to any consumer's IoT device in all sectors - Europe increases the level of IT security requirements for any vendor who wants to export his products and solutions to EU countries.
- Dr. Steve Purser, Head of Core Operations Department, European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA)
- Matthias Intemann, Certifications of Software and COTS Prod., Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Sergio Lomban, VP Trust Services, SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA
Moderation: Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann, Chairman, IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT)
25.02.2020, 04:00 - 06:00 pm
Wine Event - RSA German Pavilion
26.02.2020, 09:00 - 11:00 am - Registration required
TeleTrusT/FIDO Alliance: German/US Expert Meeting
AMA - San Francisco Executive Conference Center
55 4th St
Meet industry experts and hear about the latest trends in strong authentication. Attendees will get insights from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, an inside view on how FIDO authentication provides solutions to the regulatory challenges posed by PSD2, eIDAS and GDPR as well as discussions on related initiatives and technologies in the US and in Germany.
- FIDO State of the Union Talk, Christina Hulka (FIDO Alliance MD)
- FIDO European Working Group (EWG) Update, Christina Hulka (FIDO Alliance MD)
- eiDAS and FIDO, Dr. Kim Nguyen (Managing Director at D-Trust, Board Member of TeleTrusT)
- BSI FIDO Protection Profile (PP) Introduction, N.N. (BSI Delegate)
- FIDO Certification in Germany, Markus Bartsch (TÜViT)
- FIDO in agile enterprises, German Car Manufacturer (tentative)
Moderation: Malte Kahrs, MTRIX
Panel-Session with BSI, cryptovision, FEITIAN, FIDO Alliance, Google, Microsoft, yubico
26.02.2020, 07:00 - 10:00 pm - On invitation only
Reception at German Consulate General
TeleTrusT in cooperation with German Consulate General San Francisco
- Dr. Marc Lendermann, in representation Consul General, San Francisco
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann, Chairman, IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT)
-Christoph Bernstiel, Member of the German Parliament
Pictures of the event