RSA Conference 2022
June, 06.06. - 09.06.2022, San Francisco, USA
TeleTrusT presents "IT Security made in Germany"
RSA Conference 2022
Traditionally, TeleTrusT coordinates the presentation of "IT Security made in Germany" at the RSA conference. German technology and quality, which is associated worldwide with "made in Germany", form the basis for the very good reputation of German IT security providers.
As the world's leading IT security event, the RSA Conference is an important forum for the industry represented by TeleTrusT to make new contacts and strengthen existing connections.
Presenting TeleTrusT members
- AUCONET Solutions
- Beta Systems
- Rohde & Schwarz
05.06.2022, 08:00 - 10:30 pm - On invitation only
06.06.2022, 09:30 am - 01:30 pm - Registration required
German-American IT Security Forum
IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT) in cooperation with GACC - German American Chamber of Commerce
09:30 - 10:00 am: Greetings
Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann, Chairman, IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT)
Oliver Schramm, Consul General of the Federal Republic of Germany
10:00 am - 12:30 pm: Sessions
Moderation: Thomas Hemker, DCSO
1. BSI, Matthias Intemann: "Cyber Hygiene - Default only by Regulation?"
2. SoSafe, Niklas Hellemann: "Hacker’s AI & Machine Learning Toolbox"
3. Enginsight, Max Tarantik: "The all-in-one IT management solution enabling SMEs to monitor and protect their IT assets with a simple, cost-efficient, self-learning and automated solution made in Germany"
4. ONEKEY, Jan Wendenburg: "How Swisscom saves $ 400,000 per avoided IoT security incident through automated firmware analysis"
5. DriveLock, Udo Riedel: "Control vs. trust: Why today's IT security architectures should be designed according to the Zero Trust model"
6. stra-tg, Lucas Witte: "Gamification of IT Security"
7. achelos, Heinfried Cznottka, Claudia Priesterjahn: "How to track down side channels you didn't know they even exist"
8. Build38, Christian Schläger: "Taking part in the digitalization is a birth right for every citizen"
9. Hornetsecurity, Daniel Blank: "Trust but verify - How to ensure you and your data are protected well enough when using Microsoft 365"
12:30 - 01:30 pm: Lunch, Get-together
06.06.2022, 05:00 pm
German Pavilion Opening
BSI President Arne Schönbohm
07.06.2022, 02:25 - 03:15 pm - RSA Conference ticket or German Pavilion exhibitor badge required
TeleTrusT RSA Gold Sponsor Track: "Europe gets its identity back"
Panel Session with TeleTrusT, D-Trust, DCSO, Build38
Session Abstract: The open European eco system based on the eIDAS regulation creates a sovereign, secure and trustworthy ID system. This talk describes requirements and building blocks for this eco system and highlights Self-Sovereign Identity as an attractive option, as users can independently pass on their identity data from their own secure wallet to applications guaranteeing both privacy and user centricity.
- Dr. Kim Nguyen, CEO/Managing Director, D-Trust, Board Member of TeleTrusT
- Dr. Andreas Rohr, CTO and Co-Founder, DCSO
- Dr. Christian Schläger, CEO and Co-Founder, Build38
Moderation: Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann, Chairman, IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT)
07.06.2022, 04:00 - 06:00 pm
Wine Event - RSA German Pavilion
08.06.2022, 09:00 - 11:00 am - Registration required
TeleTrusT/FIDO Alliance: German/US Expert Meeting
Meet industry experts and hear about the latest trends in strong authentication. Attendees will get insights from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, an inside view on how FIDO authentication provides solutions to the regulatory challenges posed by PSD2, eIDAS and GDPR as well as discussions on related initiatives and technologies in the US and in Germany.
- eIDAS 2.0 Revision, eID Wallet and trust services
- Mobile eID: status of smart eID in Germany
- FIDO update
Moderation: Dr. Kim Nguyen, CEO/Managing Director, D-Trust, Board Member of TeleTrusT
08.06.2022, 12:30 - 01:30 pm
Consultation meeting TeleTrusT/Spanish delegation
08.06.2022, 07:00 - 10:00 pm - On invitation only
Networking Reception by TeleTrusT and German Consulate General
(Subject to then applicable local COVID-19 requirements)