RSA Conference 2023
April, 24.04. - 27.04.2023, San Francisco, USA
TeleTrusT presents "IT Security made in Germany"
Traditionally, TeleTrusT coordinates the presentation of "IT Security made in Germany" at the RSA conference. German technology and quality, which is associated worldwide with "made in Germany", form the basis for the very good reputation of German IT security providers.
As the world's leading IT security event, the RSA Conference is an important forum for the industry represented by TeleTrusT to make new contacts and strengthen existing connections.
German Pavilion @ RSA Conference 2023: Moscone Center, North Expo, Booth No. 5469
Presenting TeleTrusT members:
- Beta Systems Software
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Cybersicherheit
- Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity
- TÜV Informationstechnik
23.04.2023, 08:00 - 10:30 pm - On invitation only
24.04.2023, 09:30 am - 01:30 pm - Registration required
German-American IT Security Forum
IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT) in cooperation with GACC - German American Chamber of Commerce
09:30 - 10:00 am: Greetings
Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann, Chairman, IT Security Association Germany (TeleTrusT)
Mirko Wutzler, Vice President, GACC West
10:00 am: Keynote
Matthias Intemann, BSI; Jon Rolf, NSA: "German-American relationship in the field of cybersecurity certification - Competition or synergies"
10:30 am - 12:30 pm: Sessions
Moderation: Thomas Hemker, DCSO
- Jan Hörnemann, AWARE7: "People, processes, technology - The cybersecurity triad"
- Kennedy Torkura, Resility/Mitigant: "Enabling cloud cyber-resiliency with security chaos engineering"
- Steven Koleczko, Justus Wagenfeldt, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Cybersicherheit: "Spear phishing - Demo hack and prevention"
- Jan C. Wendenburg, ONEKEY: "EU Cyber Resilience Act - A (security) game changer for all global manufacturer of smart devices?"
12:30 - 01:30 pm: Lunch, Get-together
24.04.2023, 05:00 pm
German Pavilion Opening
25.04.2023, 01:15 - 02:05 pm - RSA Conference ticket or German Pavilion exhibitor badge required
TeleTrusT RSA Gold Sponsor Track: "Cloud security made for the EU: Securing data and applications"
Confidential computing and real-time compliance visibility provide ultimate data security. It is a key factor to secure any data and applications when organizations migrate to a cloud. Therefore, ensuring compliance according to data protection and IT security regulations is mandatory. The panelists will discuss challenges of cloud transitions and how these are resolved satisfying DPOs and CISOs.
Moderation: Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann, TeleTrusT
- Nils Karn, Resility/Mitigant
- Andreas Walbrodt, enclaive
- Ulla Coester, Project "Trustworthiness Platform of IT Systems"
25.04.2023, 04:00 - 06:00 pm
Wine Event - RSA German Pavilion
26.04.2023, 09:00 - 11:00 am - Registration required
TeleTrusT/FIDO Alliance: German/US Expert Meeting
Participants meet industry experts and hear about the latest trends in strong authentication. Attendees get insights from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, an inside view on how FIDO authentication provides solutions to the regulatory challenges posed by PSD2, eIDAS and GDPR as well as discussions on related initiatives and technologies in the US and in Germany.
- Christine Hulka, FIDO Alliance: "State of the union"
- Dr. Kim Nguyen, TeleTrusT/D-Trust: "eIDAS 2.0 - State of play"
- FIDO use cases
- Dr. Kim Nguyen: "Overview on EU LSPs"
26.04.2023, 07:00 - 10:00 pm - On invitation only
TeleTrusT Networking Reception
Discussion meeting TeleTrusT / RSA Pavilion South Korea on cooperation opportunities